Happy And Prosperous New 2019!
MarketDirect brings you construction tender finance, usually construction finance is not readily available, we know how hard it is to get business finance for construction projects. Please read the requirements carefully.
Do you have a construction tender from government or large national company and need finance to pay project expenses? Will you be spending R250 000 minimum for project expenses? We can assist you get finance for it.
ITC Blacklisted are welcome. This new financing for construction tenders, unlike with banks, does not look into your affordability and credit worthiness, and financial history, yet assumes ALL YOUR PROJECT FINANCING RISK.
- You must have an existing construction tender right now!
- Your construction project cost must be R250 000 and up. This is the money you will spend paying suppliers, so this is the capital you will be needing.
- Your client/debtor must be government or very large national company.
- No sub-contracting projects unless your client is a very large national company.
How to apply for construction tender finance?
Please submit your request for finance for an existing construction tender you have using this online form click here now!
For general questions only:
If you just need more information simply use this form click here now.
Our Tender And Purchase Order Finance Solution
What is the risk to your business if you do not deliver to your clients on time? Losing future business from your clients!
Reputation is the key to success and business growth!
Our Tender and Purchase Order Financing solution should not be viewed like bank business loans as it is not you share your specific project profit with us as agreed, we do not do any credit checks on you or your business and in many cases do not care what experience you have, therefore the risk is very high to us and hence the finance fees are steep, banks simply give you money and don’t care whether your project fails or succeeds and when your project fails they then simply list you at ITC and take you to court to attach your assets, our approach is to be involved and do everything we can to make your project a success, thereby growing your business, we take ALL OF YOUR PROJECT FINANCE RISK meaning if your project fails or payment is delayed for other reasons not of your own doing, we do not go after you seeking our money back like banks do, so we risk losing ALL OF OUR FINANCE.
Consider the overall value we bring to your business, business growth, we bring you more than just a business loan!
Our PO financing program has a number of and advantages. However, the most important benefit is that you will be able to fulfil larger and more purchase orders and grow your business.
Your company will enjoy additional benefits. A PO financing line:
- We take All Your Finance Risk, meaning if your project fails for reasons other than your own or payment is delayed, we do not go after you in courts seeking our money like banks do.
- Is available to new companies/start-ups
- ITC Blacklisted welcome.
- Grows with your business and has no ceiling
- Is transactional – use it only when you need it
- Can be set up quickly, often in a week or two
- Is easier to get than bank financing
HOW DOES TENDER AND PURCHASE ORDER FINANCE WORKS?
We pay the supplier(s) directly, on your behalf. Once they are paid, your supplier manufactures and delivers your product or we can handle you logistics should your supplier(s) not able to deliver to your client. The transaction settles when your client receives the goods and pays for them. We collect the money and take our fees and give you the balance.
DO I QUALIFY FOR TENDER AND PURCHASE ORDER FINANCE?
To qualify for purchase order financing, your company must:
- Sufficient gross profit margin eg 25-30% such that the financing fees can be payable by you and you also don’t end up with enough profit after our financing fees.
- Have orders where you will spend R50,000 or more
- Simple delivery of goods projects.
- No labour-intensive projects such as manufacturing, training, consulting, painting, etc
- If its Construction it must be a project where you will spend R250K or more
- Projects that pay 30 days after they finished unless it is construction.
- Your clients must be large corporates or government parastatals
- No Government School projects unless it a project from Department of Education itself
- No international projects.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Even IT BLACKLISTED are welcome and we take all your finance risk, so financing fees are quite steep and range from 15% up to 25% of the cost of your goods depending on the risk, duration and the kind of project it is.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TENDER AND PURCHASE ORDER FINANCE?
To submit your already existing tender or purchase order for consideration for funding click here now!
Partner with MarketDirect into your projects and lets help grow your business!
You have done the work for your customer, a big business, the client is satisfied, and you have issued your invoice, however, the problem is that your business customer will only pay you in 7 to 60 days! Mean time, there are immediate expenses that need to be paid monthly, and these creditors don’t care that you will be paid in 7 to 60 days days they want their money pronto! They hound you and call your telephone almost daily demanding their money like yesterday! You can’t even sleep at night because of the worrying sigh…CLICK HERE! Get This Business Finance Quote!
We all been there, it is called Cash Flow Challenge, let us call it CFC. Your accounting books tell you have the money, however the problem is that that money is not coming to you at the time you need it, which is now! But your money will be paid to you by your customer or debtor in the near future, and that future just happens to be in 7 to 60 days to come, which of course for a cash strapped entrepreneur is too far! And did I mention? You find that your local bank can’t help you especially since they became part of that new tighter international standard or law for banks, which basically means, banks can’t just loan people with low credit scores, and you happen to have a low credit score too!
Well, here at TolaTender.co.za we not here to write long and complicated stories, but we give the entrepreneur a working solution that the entrepreneur can start using immediately and solve his or her business problem, without further a due I present to you invoice discounting, another cash flow problem busting solution! In our last article I introduced tender financing or purchase order financing but that is for “tenderpreneurs” or entrepreneurs who have government purchase orders but no money to pay suppliers immediately and do the tender.
What is invoice discounting?
Ok, here at TolaTender.co.za, we write simply because we talking to entrepreneurs not some Masters of Business or Guru, and simple is better, basically, you sell your specific invoice for a debtor to another business at a discount, and the other business waits the 7 to 60 days you would have waited to get paid WHILE YOU DO NOT WAIT 60 DAYS, and you get up to 90% of the invoice value paid to you today! The rest, which is 10% minus the services fees, you get that later when your customer pays the business you sold that specific invoice to!
- Your get this business finance even with a Low Credit Score!
- Same day payment into your account!
- The invoice purchaser does not take over your whole debtors book – only specific, large debtors;
- The product is very flexible – you decide how much cash you need and which customers you want to discount;
- Your invoice will be discounted up to 90% of its value;
- There are no monthly or fixed costs – you only pay for what you need;
- There are no fixed terms – you can discount at any time;
- Minimum paperwork required, and
- Above all: YOUR CASH FLOW PROBLEMS ARE RESOLVED INSTANTLY.
- The product or service must already have been supplied by you to your customer or debtor;
- Your customer must be satisfied with the product or service;
- Your customer must be a reputable company with a good business record and credit standing;
- Your customer must agree to pay the invoice amount into our bank account;
- Your customer must sign an undertaking confirming the invoice amount.
The discount rate is 0.15% per day until your customer pays the business that bought that specific invoice, but the actual rate depends on the credit risk assessment so you will be assessed. You will only be charged for the exact number of days for which the invoice is outstanding. There is no minimum period. They may be a nominal service fee of say R300 per discounting transaction but this depends on many factors.
Join our newsletter and not miss out!
The Tender Secret: How to get tender finance when banks refuse you?
Tender financing or tender finance in South Africa is a funding option for businesses or tenderpreneurs that need cash to fulfil purchase orders from government, many times entrepreneurs, especially black, find that they have the skills that can or wins them government tenders but do not have the money to spend on the order, a government purchase order as it is sometimes called, to do the work that a particular government tender requires them to do and accomplish the tender goals.
Purchase order financing or purchase order finance is a funding option for businesses that need cash to fill single or multiple customer orders. In many businesses cash flow problems exist. There will be times where there is simply not enough money available to cover the costs of doing business.
Black entrepreneurs in particular often complain that banks refuse to take the risk to provide the tender financing or purchase order financing. This becomes a “catch 22” situation for these businesses as government won’t give a business a tender unless they have what is called Bank Financial Guarantees for Tenders or a “big brother” who will say “I guarantee to assist this business with tender financing so that it can get the tender or be able to meet the cashflow needs.”.
The Solution: Tender Financing
Tender financing need in the market exists, it is a general business cash flow need nothing special, and so the market innovated with alternative tender financing and purchase order financing options, financiers who are willing to take the risks that the banks won’t take, financing the said business or tenderpreneur, and at very competitive interest rates than even the banks sometimes.
Benefits for your business:
- No bank deposit to get tender finance.
- No bank collateral.
- Competitive interest.
Join our newsletter and not miss out!