UPDATE: Remember the story of Masimini Solutions we told you about in May last year(2019), here is their story below to remind you, we found them struggling even to make R300 000 per year, fast track 10 months later to February this year (2020), for the first time in their business they cracked the R1 MILLION sales revenue per month mark because the buyers of its client are now preferring Masimini Solutions and so give them more purchase orders, mathematical proof that our methods of assisting SMMEs with purchase orders with funding, project management and business support really works, by making you deliver on time to your clients!DO NOT DEFRAUD US LET US HELP YOU!You need to think bigger, government wants you to make money because it is the only way government too can make money through tax, problem is the moment some SMMEs get a purchase order of say R300 000 and it is the first time in their business lives, thoughts of defrauding Funders begin, we not interested in opening fraud cases against SMMEs and shutting down their businesses, but for a few we do this, be like Masimini Solutions share in order to grow, focus on building a good business reputation with your buyers, and good delivery reputation will build you revenue of R1 MILLION sales per month and beyond!
About the SMME we funded:
Masimini Solutions is a 100% BEE company based in the Eastern Cape town of East London and headed by its founder and director Mr Denovin Lawrence, the company specialises in the supply of heavy duty industrial electrical equipment and industrial cleaning chemicals and such supplies.
We helped Byford M Projects with funding for Laptops project for Amajuba Municipality.
NEXT WEEK STORY: We will tell you how we helped Masimini Solutions deliver to Transnet electrical devices from China, when nobody wanted to assist Masimini Solutions, they had also overlooked Customs or Import duty which cost is about R17 000 MarketDirect Purchase Order Finance(Click To Apply) came through …
NEXT WEEK STORY: We will tell you how we helped Masimini Solutions deliver to Transnet electrical devices from China, when nobody wanted to assist Masimini Solutions, MarketDirect Purchase Order Finance (Click To Apply) came through…
Happy And Prosperous New 2019!
MarketDirect brings you construction tender finance, usually construction finance is not readily available, we know how hard it is to get business finance for construction projects. Please read the requirements carefully.
Do you have a construction tender from government or large national company and need finance to pay project expenses? Will you be spending R250 000 minimum for project expenses? We can assist you get finance for it.
ITC Blacklisted are welcome. This new financing for construction tenders, unlike with banks, does not look into your affordability and credit worthiness, and financial history, yet assumes ALL YOUR PROJECT FINANCING RISK.
- You must have an existing construction tender right now!
- Your construction project cost must be R250 000 and up. This is the money you will spend paying suppliers, so this is the capital you will be needing.
- Your client/debtor must be government or very large national company.
- No sub-contracting projects unless your client is a very large national company.
How to apply for construction tender finance?
Please submit your request for finance for an existing construction tender you have using this online form click here now!
For general questions only:
If you just need more information simply use this form click here now.
Our Tender And Purchase Order Finance Solution
What is the risk to your business if you do not deliver to your clients on time? Losing future business from your clients!
Reputation is the key to success and business growth!
Our Tender and Purchase Order Financing solution should not be viewed like bank business loans as it is not you share your specific project profit with us as agreed, we do not do any credit checks on you or your business and in many cases do not care what experience you have, therefore the risk is very high to us and hence the finance fees are steep, banks simply give you money and don’t care whether your project fails or succeeds and when your project fails they then simply list you at ITC and take you to court to attach your assets, our approach is to be involved and do everything we can to make your project a success, thereby growing your business, we take ALL OF YOUR PROJECT FINANCE RISK meaning if your project fails or payment is delayed for other reasons not of your own doing, we do not go after you seeking our money back like banks do, so we risk losing ALL OF OUR FINANCE.
Consider the overall value we bring to your business, business growth, we bring you more than just a business loan!
Our PO financing program has a number of and advantages. However, the most important benefit is that you will be able to fulfil larger and more purchase orders and grow your business.
Your company will enjoy additional benefits. A PO financing line:
- We take All Your Finance Risk, meaning if your project fails for reasons other than your own or payment is delayed, we do not go after you in courts seeking our money like banks do.
- Is available to new companies/start-ups
- ITC Blacklisted welcome.
- Grows with your business and has no ceiling
- Is transactional – use it only when you need it
- Can be set up quickly, often in a week or two
- Is easier to get than bank financing
HOW DOES TENDER AND PURCHASE ORDER FINANCE WORKS?
We pay the supplier(s) directly, on your behalf. Once they are paid, your supplier manufactures and delivers your product or we can handle you logistics should your supplier(s) not able to deliver to your client. The transaction settles when your client receives the goods and pays for them. We collect the money and take our fees and give you the balance.
DO I QUALIFY FOR TENDER AND PURCHASE ORDER FINANCE?
To qualify for purchase order financing, your company must:
- Sufficient gross profit margin eg 25-30% such that the financing fees can be payable by you and you also don’t end up with enough profit after our financing fees.
- Have orders where you will spend R50,000 or more
- Simple delivery of goods projects.
- No labour-intensive projects such as manufacturing, training, consulting, painting, etc
- If its Construction it must be a project where you will spend R250K or more
- Projects that pay 30 days after they finished unless it is construction.
- Your clients must be large corporates or government parastatals
- No Government School projects unless it a project from Department of Education itself
- No international projects.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Even IT BLACKLISTED are welcome and we take all your finance risk, so financing fees are quite steep and range from 15% up to 25% of the cost of your goods depending on the risk, duration and the kind of project it is.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TENDER AND PURCHASE ORDER FINANCE?
To submit your already existing tender or purchase order for consideration for funding click here now!
Partner with MarketDirect into your projects and lets help grow your business!
Don’t be duped or hood-winked by skelems!
Over the past four years a number of companies have lost tens of thousands of Rands due to alleged fraudulent request for quotations (RFQS) and orders, supposedly from government departments.
The fraudsters would send a fictitious RFQ from what would seem to be a governmental email address, use a fake RFQ form with a logo and contact details of the contact person. These requests are usually “urgent” and the whole process is concluded within a short period of time. During the process the “SCM officials” will be in contact with the unsuspecting service provider until the goods are delivered either outside the building or at an agreed address.
Companies are therefore advised to verify all the RFQs and orders by calling the respective departments using the Departmental contact details listed on their respective websites to verify authenticity prior to responding to any RFQs or orders to avoid falling prey to these fraudsters.
This is email republished for our Gmail users especially because Gmail service, though superb, does put legit email in their SPAM folders by mistake and these Gmail users end up “not seeing” legit emails.
My Email that was marked as SPAM by Gmail by mistake
Hi Entrepreneur or Tenderpreneur 🙂
It is a pleasure that you allow TolaTender to service you with our free tender alerts, your business growth is very important to me for that also helps the country, you grow we all grow, this is my inspiration for partnering with alternative yet LEGAL business cash flow solutions some backed by companies like Investec.
I provide you with information on the business cash flow solutions you can start using today. Enabling your business to have cash all the time. All over the world a new form of cash flow financing is emerging to rival the traditional financial institutions, because entrepreneurs have gotten tired being denied finance…
We heard these stories before,
“I recently gotten a tender but don’t know where to find the cash to pay suppliers”
“I recently gotten a tender but am waiting over a month for government funding, it looks like I won’t deliver on time 🙁“
Sell your invoice and/or tender purchaser orders
Yes. Sell them and get finance now. So you can find money to pay suppliers, and not wait up to 60 days for payments.
My Cash Flow Problem Busting propositions for you, both options are all about saving your business TIME waiting for its big customer payments, basically another business more stronger will wait on your behalf, isn’t that smart? And this also enables you to pay your suppliers on time and not risk losing your customers may it be government or private companies:
- Government Tender Purchase Order Finance: Stop worrying about where you will get funding or money for you big tender! You sell your tender purchase order basically, and get the cash TODAY to pay your suppliers on time and accomplish your tender goals. This option gives you the “Redbull wings” enabling your business to even go for bigger tenders!
- Invoice discounting: Don’t wait for payments from your big private company customers. Its a cash ASAP once your credit line is established where you sell your invoices to an invoice buyer at a discount e.g. sell a R100 000 invoice for say R95 000, and not wait 30 days.
- BONUS: FREE! TolaTender tender alerts via email (via SMS soon 😉, am sure you have joined which is great, and if not go to website www.tolatender.co.za
and register your tender alert, they come every monday, so you can start “hustling” knowing where the business leads are and not worry about cash!
How long it takes to get the cash?
I have heard stories of people waiting months to get government funding after they have gotten the tender! Get pre-approved for tender finance in 24-48 hours! No more stories like “I recently gotten a tender but don’t know where to find the cash to pay suppliers”. These cash flow financing solution gives you cash in few days!
Interested? What is the next step?
Get the cash flow quotations by filling the following respective forms online:
- Government Tender Purchase Order Finance: Click Here Now
- Invoice Discounting Finance: Click Here Now