Get 10-15% return per month – forget 8% per year: The Best Business Investment Opportunity in South Africa!
RULE 1: Please read things before filling our online investment form, to read things well can make you efficient and effective in life.
This is only for companies/individuals with money right now to invest and fund other SMEs with government purchase orders.
Diversify or Have Many Sources Of Income:
You need to diversify or add many sources your income, even during the times you not winning tenders and RFQs you earning an income, have you seen those companies that wait for that 1 or 2 purchase order(s) or tender(s) per year? And then the rest of the year they are hungry and sitting doing nothing? Do not be one of them! Create many ways of income – diversify by becoming a MarketDirect Tender Funder Club member!
Banks are not lending SMEs money and in future it will be even worse, MarketDirect Purchase Order Funding is well known now in South Africa and had been funding SMEs with awarded government tenders and purchase orders for some time, no credit checks are done and no affordability checks, we now extends the opportunity to you SME to assist this movement, we can not do it alone because we are not banks with deep pockets so deep you can not even see the bottom!
Examples of companies we have helped fund successfully recently:
Byford M Projects delivered Laptops project for Amajuba Municipality…Read more.
Masimini Solutions was able to deliver container crane brake resistors… Read more.
Bua Travel was able to house Eastern Cape government officials…Read more.
SME in KZN was able to deliver finger print ink and stationery to SAPS police station.
Opportunity for you:
Why invest overseas when you can invest home? Help another SME and South Africa same time plus make good money! Why waste time bidding for tenders or purchase orders and probably losing the bid many times over? No need. Partner in already won tenders. Your company is invited to apply to be amongst a few selected for this amazing opportunity of investing* (read notes at the bottom) in tenders or purchase orders that are already been awarded, so you do not to bid anymore from large corporate companies and government parastatals and departments in South Africa.
- Purchase Order Funding is considered 99% risk-free across the world.
- Get 10-15% “Interest monthly or return”* – Money markets, banks and other investment opportunities give you 8-10% per year or annum, invest in real business(tenders) but while keeping your investment safe* (please read notes at the bottom)
- Super Compound Interest – Make money work for you! How does R100 000 with a 15% monthly interest over 12 months becomes R535, 025.12?**(please read notes at the bottom). Was it Einstein who said “Compound interest is the 8th wonder of the world”? Even if it was not this remains true. Time or “n” in FV=PV(1+I)n or future value formula is very interesting 😉
- No Need To Bid For Tenders And Purchase Orders! Partner In Already Awarded Ones! – Why spend time bidding for tenders and purchase order? We provide your projects that already been gotten or secured.
- Invest In South Africa – unlike other investment opportunities your money is not helping some foreign country overseas but South Africa and your communities.
- You must have money right now to invest, a minimum R100K, that you can invest for a minimum 30 days or until project completion which is usually 30 days.
- Your company must be an EME (making less than R10million per annum).
- FICA Documents will be required at later stage of assessment.
How to apply to be part of this Tender Funder Club Program?
You must have a minimum R100K right now. An agent will call you after filling this form.
* – you are not loaning these businesses money, so in fact you not earning interest, but you partner in other entrepreneurs’ projects, we negotiated an overall minimum return of 10-15% per month for you.
** – assumption is that you reinvest your 10-15% return or “interest” along with the principal monthly in new projects and that there is enough new projects for you to invest in for 12 months and that you can invest all of your money.
UPDATE: Remember the story of Masimini Solutions we told you about in May last year(2019), here is their story below to remind you, we found them struggling even to make R300 000 per year, fast track 10 months later to February this year (2020), for the first time in their business they cracked the R1 MILLION sales revenue per month mark because the buyers of its client are now preferring Masimini Solutions and so give them more purchase orders, mathematical proof that our methods of assisting SMMEs with purchase orders with funding, project management and business support really works, by making you deliver on time to your clients!DO NOT DEFRAUD US LET US HELP YOU!You need to think bigger, government wants you to make money because it is the only way government too can make money through tax, problem is the moment some SMMEs get a purchase order of say R300 000 and it is the first time in their business lives, thoughts of defrauding Funders begin, we not interested in opening fraud cases against SMMEs and shutting down their businesses, but for a few we do this, be like Masimini Solutions share in order to grow, focus on building a good business reputation with your buyers, and good delivery reputation will build you revenue of R1 MILLION sales per month and beyond!
About the SMME we funded:
Masimini Solutions is a 100% BEE company based in the Eastern Cape town of East London and headed by its founder and director Mr Denovin Lawrence, the company specialises in the supply of heavy duty industrial electrical equipment and industrial cleaning chemicals and such supplies.
We helped Byford M Projects with funding for Laptops project for Amajuba Municipality.
NEXT WEEK STORY: We will tell you how we helped Masimini Solutions deliver to Transnet electrical devices from China, when nobody wanted to assist Masimini Solutions, they had also overlooked Customs or Import duty which cost is about R17 000 MarketDirect Purchase Order Finance(Click To Apply) came through …
NEXT WEEK STORY: We will tell you how we helped Masimini Solutions deliver to Transnet electrical devices from China, when nobody wanted to assist Masimini Solutions, MarketDirect Purchase Order Finance (Click To Apply) came through…
Happy And Prosperous New 2019!
MarketDirect brings you construction tender finance, usually construction finance is not readily available, we know how hard it is to get business finance for construction projects. Please read the requirements carefully.
Do you have a construction tender from government or large national company and need finance to pay project expenses? Will you be spending R250 000 minimum for project expenses? We can assist you get finance for it.
ITC Blacklisted are welcome. This new financing for construction tenders, unlike with banks, does not look into your affordability and credit worthiness, and financial history, yet assumes ALL YOUR PROJECT FINANCING RISK.
- You must have an existing construction tender right now!
- Your construction project cost must be R250 000 and up. This is the money you will spend paying suppliers, so this is the capital you will be needing.
- Your client/debtor must be government or very large national company.
- No sub-contracting projects unless your client is a very large national company.
How to apply for construction tender finance?
Please submit your request for finance for an existing construction tender you have using this online form click here now!
For general questions only:
If you just need more information simply use this form click here now.
TolaTender B2B Advertising
REMEMBER! Government is NOT the only customer that can buy from your business, other businesses can buy from you too!
Introducing TolaTender B2B Advertising solution with www.tolatender.co.za your free tender alerting service, be sure to go setup your free ender alert there now, our tender bulletin and alerts are free why pay R250-R600 per month for an alert?
Please bear in mind that advertising spots are limited, especially the ones on the email alerts and all advertising is on a “first come, first serve basis” (therefore, whomever sends the correctly completed forms, attachments and makes the payment for a particular spot will get that particular spot, first).
What is TolaTender B2B Advertising?
B2B Advertising is basically about telling other businesses about your own business services, and because TolaTender.co.za is a FREE tender alerting website, a lot of businesses are using this service, there is about 8000 registered businesses at TolaTender free tender alerting website, these businesses obviously purchase goods and services of other businesses in order to re-sell to their clients, so, as MarketDirect we can help you setup a B2B advertising strategy to sell your product to these businesses.
Our Partner Network
Further more than showing your services to the 8000 businesses that use our free tender/RFQ alerting website, we buy external media and show your advertisements on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and much more, we do this to give your business maximum exposure.
Your Promotional Message:
Advertising your services to businesses is different from advertising to the public, so you need to consider your choices when it comes to determining what type of media you will use to get your message across and also what you want to say or communicate to other businesses.
At MarketDirect we will assist you to make right choices. You can design your online advertising media yourself or we do it on your behalf. We require an advertising banner graphic communicating your services in an attention-grabbing manner, this is important.
We require online banners to be of size 350 x 320 pixels in size.
Please supply graphic banners that are either static or animated, the filed must not be more than 450kb.
Examples of online banners shown below:
THE B2B ADVERTISING SPOTS ON TOLATENDER.CO.ZA
1) ON THE TENDER WEBSITE
PRICE: R3999 incl. VAT for the whole month or pay per lead. (See below on section “The Cost”)
2) THIS IS OPTIONAL: ON THE FREE TENDER/RFQ EMAIL ALERTS TO 8000 BUSINESSES ONCE A WEEK IN SOUTH AFRICA
PRICE: R4999 incl. VAT per month, ONLY 3 AD SPOTS AVAILABLE!! First come first serve, we can not guarantee slot availability here.
Choose one out of the two costing models below:
It is simple you just buy advertising slots or spots for the whole month (pricing is above on the advertising spots).
Cost Per Lead
You design the ads or we do it, and you pay only when you get a business lead:
An example, say you selling a service or product that costs R1000 each, an advertising fee will be calculated this way: Advertising Fee = 10% of your R1000 costing product/service price you sell x 1 Lead = R150 x 1 = R100. So after a month long advertising campaign, if you end up getting 10 sales, an assumption, you made R10 000 sales having paid out about R1000 (excl. once off setup fee) in advertising fees.You will have to setup a maximum budget you will to spend per month so that you do not end up more than you can afford.Remember! Advertising is long term and is about finding a balance between advertising cost and your profit.
- We accept most bank cards, in the case of cost per lead, which we only debit should there be any business leads collected on your behalf in our marketing system. You only pay when there is a business lead collected by our systems.
- Optional: Once-off online leads collection form by software engineer setup fee of R 600.
- Optional: Once-off professional Graphic design service online Banner design fee: R 450.
Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us click here.
Market DirectTM are experts in getting you new business and making you money!